Proudly introducing the Spirit Triplette.
The Shed has lovingly hand-picked the best machine for the job. The amazing features means the The Spirit Triplette represents a new level of espresso quality and sophistication, exclusively available to only a select number of cafes world-wide.
- Large high capacity steam boiler with one heat exchanger per coffee boiler to pre heat water going towards each coffee boiler, enlarging capacity and stability even more
- One independent PID temperature controller on each coffee boiler, with display directly under each group, barista monitors real life temperature
- Fully saturated self bleeding groups, equipped with stainless steel solenoid valves
- Temperature of hot water can be finely tuned by adjusting pump pressure
- 2 external rotation pumps: 1 providing brew pressure to group, the additional pump to fill steam boiler and inject cold water to hot water spout
- 1 pressure gauge per group
- Automatic group back-flush cycle
- Each boiler can separately be switched on or off
- Group dispersion blocks in POM, temperature neutral, block remains clean because no oils or fats stick to block
- Very long path inside coffee boiler and group to optimize stability
Proudly serving exceptional coffee, every time.
The Shed’s commitment to quality coffee and our pursuit for the perfect espresso is real. So real that we have partnered with The Spirit, the world’s leading coffee machine; sold exclusively to only a select range of cafes world-wide.
We want our customers to have a complex and beautiful experience with each cup of coffee, so we’ve created our own signature blend; it’s distinctive with notes of dried fruits, caramel and nougat. The blend has a mild acidity for complexity and a creamy mouth feel, great with or without milk.
We know how critical the selection of beans is to the quality of coffee we serve. We understand that variety, milling and processing are all integral to a coffee’s identity and quality. We are proud of the components used in The Shed blend and the exceptional coffee we serve our customers.
The Shed proudly supports a co-op in Colombia that supplies 60% of the coffee used in The Shed unique blend. Our support has allowed this small group of farmers to reinvest in better farming practices.